Experience the unbeatable combination of the Majestic Kaieteur Falls & the Spectacular Orinduik Falls with our all-inclusive tour package. This tour is scheduled for Sundays & Mondays.
Package includes –
• Guide & Park Fees
• Lunch & Non-Alcoholic Beverages
COST – US$224 (+ 14% V.A.T) per person
You will depart Ogle International Airport at approximately 10:00am for your first destination, the Majestic Kaieteur which boasts the largest single drop waterfall in the world at 741 feet (5x the height of Niagara Falls). After your two hour tour of Kaieteur which includes a delicious lunch, you will embark on a thirty minute flight to Orinduik.
Located on the Guyana-Brazil border, the Orinduik Falls is where the Ireng River thunders over steps and terraces solid jasper. With a backdrop of rolling grass-covered hills of the Pakaraima mountain range, this is truly one of the most beautiful locations in Guyana.
Suggested Clothing & equipment
• Light Clothing (Cotton Shirts & trousers)
• Whole Shoes (Sneakers or Hiking Boots)
• Hats, towels, swimwear, umbrellas
• Cameras, Sunscreen, Insect Repellant
• Price subject to change without notice
• Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on tour
• This Kaieteur/Orinduik tour is available only when we have a minimum of 12 persons scheduled. If we are unable to get the required amount, the trip may be cancelled with little advance notice. To guarantee a departure, you can charter your own aircraft.